Afriktrip partners are tour guides and operators that sell the tours and activities they organize on the Afriktrip website and partners are expected, to have a registered tour business and organize tours and activities in African countries. This blog post aims at outlining the steps with pictures, that need to be carried out in order for you to start listing your tours and activities on Afriktrip.
1. Visit the website — www.afriktrip.com
2. To Sign up, click the signup button and fill in the necessary data and under the “Select User Type”, choose Partner User.
3. After signup completion, navigate to your dashboard by clicking on your name on the top right side of the homepage.
4. In the dashboard, navigate to the tour option on the left-hand side.
5. Select the “add new tour” option from the tour section of the dashboard.
6. Begin to add your tours and activities
We are hoping the above steps will be clear enough for you to be able to carry out the necessary activities. If you are faced with any problem, kindly send a message to [email protected] and we will answer them as soon as possible.
Your Next Holiday Should Be In Africa
Open up a new world of travel with Afriktrip. Our platform connects you with local tour guides and operators across Africa, taking all the hassle out of organising your perfect trip. From Kenya to Cape Town to Nigeria, safaris to the Serengeti, we've got it covered!
Cheap and Affordable Travel Insurance
Travel insurance is a must for all future African adventures. Bad occurrences can ruin even a well-planned trip, which is why travel insurance is a wise choice. Insurance also provides reassurance to family and friends back home that you will be looked after if something goes wrong.